Have been cultivating a great, simple routine lately:
- Wake up at 7am with the 10-minute Apple News Today podcast.
- Shower. Get dressed.
- Clear my inbox. Read feeds. Start working.
- Head to a café around 10am and continue working for a few hours.
- Get lunch (with Jeff) or an early dinner around 4pm.
- Finish work.
- Relax?? This is pretty new to me.
I’ve streamlined a lot. I downsized to just one computer now, my MacBook Air. Plug in two cables when I get home, unplug two cables when I’m leaving.
Side note: I miss micro-posts.